Re: re-Atlanta meeting place

> Is Reggie's (CNN Center) anywhere near the actual concert venue ? And
> what is the proposed meeting time ? I'm hoping to make it,so I need a
little
> info on how to get to the CNN center say from the airport.

First, don't drive!!!  Atlanta used to be a nice place, but now the
combination of gigantic Ford and GM gas-guzzling road hogs, ignorant SOB's
behind the wheel, quadruple the level of vehicles in 5 years and almost no
traffic cops have made this city worse to drive in than Boston and L.A.
combined!

If your coming in from the airport grab the Marta train at the Airport (it
only goes one way from there) and ride it to the Five Points station.  Get
off there and transfer to the East-West train going west.  The very next
stop will be CNN Center/Phillips Arena.  Once you reach the top of all the
escalators you'll be facing steps that lead right up to the entrance to
Phillips Arena.  Go past the entrance and down the next steps and you're at
the entrance to CNN Center.  Go in and on the right hand wall a bit later is
the entrance to Reggie's.  It's an English pub which I thought might be
appropriate.

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm