Good tickets made available-Tweeter Center

Just a bit of info I stumbled on today.  I pulled a $150, Sec 7, Row A
seat today from Ticketmaster.com.  This is a feat I could not accomplish
when the tix were first put on sale.  Is it possible that some of the
other venues will release more?

They don't make it easy to find good seats.  Now I have two lousy $85
dollar seats in the next-to-last row of the shed and one good row 33
seat.

I hope I can find two blokes to take the $85, or this show is going to
cost me dearly.

On a more introspective note:  What makes a person obsess and overspend
on a 35 year old rock band?  I feel a bit foolish.  Any thoughts?

First time poster and former lurker.

Jeff