Re: Blind Faith

At , you wrote:

>Yes, this statement is just plain wrong.  I'm always suspect of people
>who claim to love *everything* by an artist.

Like me. :-) I can't think of any song I'd rather not hear live or any song
I don't like on any album/bootleg (but I do have preferences)... Albums I
don't find myself to listen to often is Pete's "Who Came First"... But
that's about it... I love Pete's, John's & Roger's solo work as well...

SORRY! :-)

Cheers,

Bjorn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar