Want to trade Chicago single ticket for Holmdel single

I'm changing my schedule; I can't make Chicago (6/25) but I'd like to
go to Holmdel (7/1).  I have a single Chicago ticket which I'd like
to trade for a single Holmdel ticket of comparable quality, with a
little cash either way to balance if the tickets aren't similar.

The ticket's Section 103, T-33, which looks to me like 18th row,
slightly John of dead center (Seating chart available at
http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/CH1/69/, you make the call.) Please
e-mail me soon if you have a ticket to trade.

Cheers,
--
Alan

"It's not like bein' possessed or anything...it's just...*I* *do* *my* *job*."
    --Pete Townshend