Three Things

First, about Robert Downey, Jr. playing Keith Moon--I did see him
at Pete Townshend's solo show at the House of Blues in June,
1997. In fact, he helped me hail a cab. (I think he was way
wasted.) In any case, he must be a fan and that would be a good
thing.

Second, I heard this great story about PT yesterday. A friend of a
friend was dating the actor who played Tommy in the Broadway
show some years ago. He and she were walking in the rain after or
before a perforamce when they ran into PT who said: "You're not
going to let this poor young women walk in the rain, are you?" And,
he gave Tommy his umbrella to walk her home. Unfortunately, the
unbrella is not in her possession. I asked.

Third, does anybody know who to contact or who to send a
proposal to about The Who about doing a concert to raise money
for charity?

Inga