RE: Dan the hypocrite

	 Ok Dan, enough!  You are being the biggest hypocrite I've ever
seen.  You blew in here like a storm preaching not to venture off Who topic,
but clearly this was a bluff.  I think we've all been way more than patient
with you up until now, but enough is enough.  Now PISS OFF!!!!!!
	You are on my and others nerves now with your attacks on Mark. If
you had 1% the respect that we all have for Mark it would be different, but
you don't.
	Now you begin to throw personal insults?
	Throw them my way.  I can supply an earful as well.
	I'm trying to stay polite, but man you're crossing the line.
	No one gives a shit about your political agenda, affiliation, or
opinions!
	TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!

	Kevin in VT