Mark ain't no weasel

What part of "handle the rest privately" don't you understand?  Do you
really think that the rest of us want to read about one member calling
another member a weasel.  I hope Mark ignores you until you go away.  The
idea that ANY political candidate is much better than a bucket of shit is
insane.  For the love of God, or whatever you believe in, please leave this
off of the list.  The only way we can talk politics is if we start a
"Townshend For President" campaign.  Bush and Gore are both full of shit.
Case (hopefully) closed.

Jon, in the middle