Moonie Movie

 Okay,
I am  heavely influenced by Keith Moon!(especially my
drumming style)so when I heard there was going to be a
movie on his life the feeling was bitter-sweet!I was
happy that thre is going to be a movie on this
genius's life,but hoped it will be done well!

Who do you guys think should play the hammering madman
on the big-screen?There is a rumour that it will be
Robert Downy JR.   I sure as hell hope not!

            hope for your replies!
                         -Jess
(jester13_us@yahoo.com)

"Some of us need f**king pyscho therapy!)-PDBT