RE- Many and varied

People have to understand something. 'Live at Leeds' was an exceptional,
incredible,fantastic concert recorded just as The Who were about to hit
their peak live years. There IS nothing to compare to this. So BTTB can
hardly be of that calibre but none the less it is The Who and it's still
bloody good! I was more than overjoyed to see that finally we got
more'official Live Who' than the usual nothing or the effort that was
Who's last or Join Together. This is as close to the original line up as
possible,so it should be welcomed with open arms !(and open legs! Ha!Ha!).
I'll say it again, (for the umpteenth time) the album gets better
with every play.
Regards,
Derick.