Fwd: FW: from Whoman-show review from last nite

Repost from O&S:

> At the Javits last nite;
>
> just a quick eye witness report:
the set list was exact and if I had only one disappointment it was
that.  No suprises, no challenges,nothing different from the number of
shows I have seen.  However, the band was magnificant.  Roger was in
wonderful voice, Pete was blistering.  Many,many windmills,leaps only
to end a few songs, but his playing was stunning!  On electric all nite
and totally into it. Because I was directly in front of John, 1st row,
obviously the bass all but drowned out Pete, but still was able to hear
it a bit.  John was "thunder" all nite!!!  How he does it is absolutely
amazing, but he stands up there and you can hardly see his fingers.
Simon on drums, was just fine. I have seen Simon a few other times,
both with the Who and w/Pete and he has had better nites. The crowd was
definately into it,,but of course, I was up front and everyone
up front is always into it. I also had the moment I have been waiting
for as I got to meet Pete. We spoke briefly before the show, shook
hands and that was it.  I could have gone home then, not even seeing
the show and had a fantastic nite. I have hopes that as the tour goes
on, additional songs are added...