Fwd: Re: Odds&Sods-Digest - Number 1244

Repost from O&S:

> For those of you that didn't go to the charity gig tonight........let
 me be the first to say that it was an incredible evening.  The guys
were in great spirits and the show was spectacular.  If this is a
preview of what is to come....fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the ride.
 They are better than ever!!!!  It was a small intimate gathering of
about 2,500 people and the evening raised over 10 million dollars for
the charity.  Right before the encore someone handed Pete a note and he
read it on stage before continuing.  Someone had donated another 200
thousand to bring the total over 10 mil. I felt privileged to be
there....actually I was privileged, all in all an evening not to be
forgotten. Roger in particular told me he's having a blast and I've
never seen him in better spirits. Long Live Rock.....and Quite
obviously.....Long Live THE WHO