Thanks Inga/Roger and commercials

Inga:

Whew.  That explains it.  Thanks.  It saddened me to think that Bob Mould
would be subjected to opening for ALMOST anyone (wink), but in this case,
hey, what are friends for?

>Jim in Chicago:
>
>Bob Mould opened for Kristen Hersh because they've been good
>friends for years.
>
>Inga

On another note:  There's been recent discussions about Who music showing up
in TV ads, and about ten years ago, I asked Roger Daltrey how he felt about
that when I called into a radio show he was on.  He said:  "Pete owns the
rights to the songs, so he can do what he wants, but I have to admit that
when I hear people copy my voice it makes me cringe..." (the commercials in
question were TV-exec produced versions of I Can See for Miles and Love
Reign O'er Me - both of which were NOT the actual Who)  More from RD:  "I
don't care if he does that, but just don't try and copy the Who or what we
were about..."  Just thought you might like Rog's spin on it.  Peace...

Jim in Chicago

"Rock and roll's got no future; it doesn't matter..." RD

is unauthorized.