Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #145

Jessi:

Congratulations on getting your tickets the day of your SAT's! My dad used
to wait in line for tickets when we were kids ... and that's how we got to
see some great shows (Beatles, Who, Animals, Hendrix, Joplin, etc.). It's
great to have parents that help you out like that ...

And once again, if your mom was 1st/2nd in line at the venue, why wasn't she
able to get better seats? I'm sorry, folks, but I'm beginning to lose it
over this issue.

BTW, how did your test go?
Diane
AKA Corkface