Re: As the dust settles

In article <20000604051229.53563.qmail@hotmail.com>,
    "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>  writes:

> > > Pheonix, AZ     SECTION 101, ROW P, SEATS 13 TO 12     $121
> >I finally cancelled the order and got a human being who finally sold me a
> >seat in section 104 (John side), Row F!  That's a better view and
> >about 10 rows closer!
>
> How did you manage that?

I was calling ticketbastard.  I don't remember the exact sequence
between 1/2/4 ticket attempts -- I think I called back each time -- but
on the last try, I just kept going through the process until they gave
me the option of cancelling my order, which I did.  (I hadn't yet
given them any credit card info.)  At that point I was transferred to
a human being.  I asked if he could pull up tickets in a certain
section and he said the computer just pulls up the "best" seat.  So I
said, OK gimme your best single and up came 104/F.

> When I've called TM in the past,
> I just got a human with the same computer I as the website.  "Duh, all we've
> got is the best available, and that's row P.  D'ya want it or not?"

That's what I got too, but he pulled up a better ticket than the
automated system.
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,