my ticketbastard experience

The final server that confirms the ticket sale has been unreachable
all morning by ping (no response), so I gave up and bought a Seattle
ticket through a broker and a Phoenix ticket through ticketbastard by
phone.  $262.50 for section A, row 4 seat 11 in Seattle and $147.70
for Phoenix, section 104, row F, seat 19.

PS: I have a Denver ticket for sale, section 146 (Pete Side), row 19.
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,