RE: Denver Tickets

> On another note:  I'm moving to Colorado Springs, CO in less
> than a week;
> leaving the bonny shores of Chicago after a lifetime of wind
> chills, bum
> piss, and losing sports franchises.  I'll be around 90
> minutes from Denver
> and I've heard the The 'Oo will be stopping there during this
> tour.  Is
> anyone on this list from the Denver/Colo Springs area???
> Does anyone know
> the date(s) they'll be there?  How do I get tickets?
>
> You'd  be helping out a paisano-in-Who with any information
> you could.  Be
> well all and have a great weekend.  We're three weeks away
> from Who-topia!
>
> Jim, almost out of Chicago

Jim,

The Who will be in Denver on 8/24 at the Pepsi Center, a relatively quick
drive from Colorado Springs.  There was a ticket presale through one of the
local radio stations on 5/18, tickets went on sale to the general public on
5/20.  I haven't checked ticketmaster in a couple of weeks now but there
were still tickets available at that time, although there were none
available in the $128 range.

Scott

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef