Wash your mouth out with that soap, bud

>Hey Keets, in case you've forgotten, this is The Who Digest, not your
>personal soap box. Tell Pete what's "pretty obvious" and he'd probably tell
>you to go f*#k yourself. By the way, I just DIGESTED you and your comments,
>right where eet belongs, in the sh#*#*er!
>
>Oops, I guess you're right, there is no such thing as a "Right Wing
>Intellectual", but there are plenty of  *Left* Wing "A**#holes".

>Um, this was Mark's post.

Keets:

Yes, it was, and I stand by every word of it and I'm sorry you got the rap
for the second time. In fact, Dan, IMHO your post proves my point. I also
think you should apologize to Keets, directly and most humbly. Pete's
politics are pretty clear from his music and many interviews, and they are
far from right wing by any standard.

         Cheers              ML