Digestible

"Keets:

Daddy Bush, too. Pete Townshend would never support any of them, and that's
pretty obvious.
There IS a reason why you never hear the term *Right* Wing Intellectual,
you know".

Hey Keets, in case you've forgotten, this is The Who Digest, not your
personal soap box. Tell Pete what's "pretty obvious" and he'd probably tell
you to go f*#k yourself. By the way, I just DIGESTED you and your comments,
right where eet belongs, in the sh#*#*er!

Oops, I guess you're right, there is no such thing as a "Right Wing
Intellectual", but there are plenty of  *Left* Wing "A**#holes".

A "Right Wing" Who Fan