Re: BTTB YBYB; WN 2001; DSOTM; JA; BS; and more BS

> > The Bush boys are all crooks.
>
>Daddy Bush, too.

Yup.  Him too.

> > want to see Lifehouse by *The Who* in "rock opera format"!
> > 	Is that too much to ask?
> > 	*THAT* would be something that would sell.
>
>Kevin:
>
>Would it? What would they call it, Who's Next 2001?

I'd like to hear a live performance.  I still think the Who's Next version
holds water--it just didn't all quite make it onto the album.  And who
knows?  It might sell.  I hear idealism is popular again.

I do think the WAY version should become a separate opera though, as it has
a different feel and a different sound.  The songs aren't well received, so
there's less possibility it would be a commercial success, but I do like
what it says.

>From 1971, that's a different story. The new live Wall, for instance, is a
>legitimate (IMHO). The same holds true for Quad; despite all of the
>problems they had on the original tour, I'd rather have a version from 1973
>than 1997.

Why is that?  Because the band's a four piece and includes Moon?  I thought
the '96-'97 Quad was a killer show.

>Just look at britney speers and her boob job.
>
>If she did get one, that is. She is a growing girl, after all.

I thought she admitted it.

keets