BTTB YBYB; WN 2001; DSOTM; JA; BS; and more BS

> The Bush boys are all crooks.

Keets:

Daddy Bush, too. Pete Townshend would never support any of them, and that's
pretty obvious.
There IS a reason why you never hear the term *Right* Wing Intellectual,
you know.

> OK, I know I'm the Kenney Jones fan club on this list, but YBYB never
> really moved me as a song even when I was excited about FD

Phil:

I do like the song (but not Jones), because it's an upbeat and humorous
song ("I just like your nose..."), the sort of thing The Who were doing
before Pete became serious. I have also heard the BTTB version of YBYB on
the local Classic Rock station (right after Stern, else I would have NEVER
been listening). I was both happy and disappointed; happy because they're
playing a new Who cut and disappointed because I'd rather they'd play My
Wife.

> want to see Lifehouse by *The Who* in "rock opera format"!
> 	Is that too much to ask?
> 	*THAT* would be something that would sell.

Kevin:

Would it? What would they call it, Who's Next 2001? I'd MUCH rather have
new material. I think it would be a lessor offering just to redo it and put
it out...much like Pink Floyd redoing DSOTM for Pulse. (yawn). I'll pass.