Re: Criterion on The Kids Are Alright

Having bought the Region 0 UK disk - it is abysmal.
better than vhs in parts,but overall needs a remastering

a great job was done on the Tommy DVD so if only we could see the same
treatment again !
Apparently the UK Quadrophenia disk is a disaster too with fullscreen video
and no mastering of audio...
we'll have to wait and see how the US disk comes along...