Re: forget DicknBush, what are the Who's politics?

Pete's a big money supporter of the Labour government in Britain (although
he can be critical of them).  As for U.S. politics Pete spoke out in support
of Clinton during Clinton's first year in office (nothing since then).

Other Who instances were Roger wearing a t-shirt at some of their U.K.
concerts in calling for a certain prisoner to be freed (I forget which) and
a time on the 1981 tour when Pete, plastered on four bottles of brandy,
stopped the show to make an anti-Thatcher rant.  "Why Did I Fall For That"
on "It's Hard" also makes some veiled swipes at the Reagan administration.

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm