Jeff's Book (some Who content)

Bruce Kawakami asked me to forward this to you all:

This week I got "Jeff's Book" a chronology of Jeff Beck's
career from 1965-80.  This is very much like "The Who
Concert File" with concert dates/reviews, recording sessions,
TV/radio sessions, unpublished photos, etc.  Any and all
information you could want about Beck and all of his various
bands from The Tridents to his Jazz/Fusion era.

There is fair amount of Who content as Jeff was friendly with
Keith. The big revelation are the exact recording dates for
Beck's Bolero that Keith played on.  The actual sessions
are NOT what conventional wisdom has said they were all these
years.  It was no secret Beck tried to steal away Moon and
Entwistle (if that's what it took to get Moon) away from The Who.
Major Who authors like Tony Fletcher and Joe McMichael have
contributed.  If you would like a copy of this book go to this
site:

http://www.rocknrollresearchpress.com

There are several sample pages from the book on the site too.

Bruce

"Bruce, Be lucky Rock On" - Roger Daltrey