Okay, thanks alot!

Dear EVERYONE!

Thanks so much for all the advice about whether I should go to their concert or not.  It seems like a very resounding "YES GET YOUR BUTT DOWN THERE NOW!" so I don't suppose I have much choice, I don't wish to be murdered by yiz all for not complying with the orders!  lol!

I will miss my darling, my Moonie, but life must go on....... *sob* without him....... *sob*!

Oh, and what albums do you reccommend I buy?  Like I say, I'm a new Who fan, so I need to stock up on my listening tools!  Also, did they bring any videos out?  That's about it for now I think!

Cheers, m'dears.

Until next time, my dear boys/girls, I will say my goodbyes

Heather xx

Your email address says a lot about you.
Express yourself @ another.com
http://another.com/jump.jsp?destDesc=another.com/login.jsp?sig=393