Re: Thanks

george

I couldnt agree more with your comments about us all getting on together.  I
first saw the Who at wembley stadium in 79(at17). Ive always been a biker
mad on bikes and the lifestyle, but I have been an obssesive Who fan even
longer and had to endure comments from unenlightened biker friends such as
'THE WHO aint they a MOD band !!!'