One of the elite; Napstermath; Tanglewood released

> Hey I'm not saying there's anything wrong with
>guys,but I'm a girl and damn proud to be one I might
>add!

Jess:

Considering I was never fortunate enough to meet a female Who fan before
Gore helped finance the creation of the Internet, I am just delighted there
ARE such wonderful creatures walking the face of the Earth. Be proud; you
are one of the elite.

>Look for the Oakland boot from the same year called JOHNNY B. GOODE:

Scott:

Do they actually perform JBG?

>I'm a boy, but if I say I am, I get it.

Well, when it comes down to it aren't we all trying to "get it?" Whether
male or female?

>Everybody remember when home taping killed music back in 1976?

Brian:

The difference is between one person getting a copy from another and 100K
people getting a copy from the other.

>congenial and respectful.  Takes the fear out of meeting new people.

Kevin:

Meeting other Whofans, either at a preshow or Whofest, has been a highpoint
in my life. It's always great to meet someone intelligent and interesting,
but to meet another person who UNDERSTANDS...who GETS IT...that is quite
special.

>No worries, just go to http://napigator.com/

Jon:

It legally sets the stage for a total shutdown of them all.

>   There is a version which is 25 mins. longer

Stoo:

When it comes down to it, whoever taped the Tanglewood show must have gotten
the entire thing...no matter what ended up being released. The same is true
of Woodstock and Monterey Pop, both of which I'd like to see out. So an
official release of Tanglewood could have the entire show.

>Everybody will switch to Guntilla.

Keets:

See my remark to Jon above.

"Wow, you can scan the price right into the cash register! That's the cat's
pajamas!"
                something Dick Cheney might have said

                        Cheers                               ML