Re: MG remixed and more

> The day they release a remixed "My Generation" LP is the day you'll see
The
> Who playing as a five-piece again... oh, yeah, that happened.  I mean the
> day you'll see them tour playing the entirety of Quadrophenia...oh, yeah,
> that happened, too.

Brian:

Couldn't have put it better.

> We were trying to guess what The Daily Show's headline will be tonight.
> Bush picks Dick?  Bush goes for Dick?

As Stern said, it makes perfect sense...Dick and Bush always go together.

I haven't any quotes yet, so allow me to anticipate:

"Where the Hell are my teeth?"
                   something Dick Cheney might have said

> We could always discuss American politics which has been the source of
> complaints about this list from escapees.

The way I look at it is: it's humor, not unlike other forms of non-Who
humor frequently on this list. Is it MY fault people who don't like the
things their candidate says. It's rather amusing to me they would go to O&S
as a result. Sort of like the frying pan and the fire.

> 	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Dave Haller forwarded me a great Cheney joke
> (like top 10 list) yesterday.  Dave, forward to Mark!!!!!
> 	I've unfortunately deleted it.

Yeah, Dave, please do!

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."
                         George W. Bush, Presidential Candidate

                    Cheers                  ML