IGTC always behind...

I have to add something here.

Odds & Sodds *does* get the news first. Not only that but IGTC gets the
news or at least circulated sometimes up to days or even a week later!

Don't get me wrong this isn't a slight on anyone here but I have found that
O&S is the most up to date digest on the band there is.

The Roger scar thing for instance was talked about and solved long ago...
People on this list tend to not read their digests as same questions often
come up days or weeks later.

If it wasn't for the great Brian Cady this list would lack much of the well
deserved info the others get...

With warmest regards,

Dave...

http://www.petetownshend.net