London Arena

I've just bought 2 tickets to see the The Who at the London Arena, on Monday
13th November!

It's been a lifetime ambition of mine to see the band.  I saw Pete at
Saddlers Wells last year, but that was just a warm-up for this: The Real
Thing.

At the moment I've got no idea how I'm going to get there, where I'm going
to stay, how I'm going to get 2 days off work, who's going to feed my cat,
etc....

But I don't care.  I'm just glad I'm going to get to see them.  At last.

-MB

PS: having Joe Strummer as the support is an extra bonus too - the Clash
playing with the Who in the late seventies must have been the best choice
for support act ever.