MSG Ticket Info & Fender Strats

Does anyone have a clue as to when MSG tickets will go on sale and roughly
how much they will cost. It seems from previous posts that they will be
really expensive .

Also ...in regards to Pete's guitar problems thus far in the tour. I went to
Jones Beach with a buddy who works with Fender. He said the reason the
guitar keeps going out of tune is because new stratocasters can't handle the
beating he is giving them. They are a pretty crappy guitar these days and it
is from my understanding that he is playing newer models of the strat. In
the past he has played Gibson and Schecter . Below is an email I received
from Pete in regards to why he played Schecter and why he doesn't anymore.
Thought ya'll would be interested.

Kevin wrote:

> Hello Pete.
>
> I currently play a Schecter "PT " telecaster and I was
> curious as to why you chose this guitar as you main instrument during the
> late 70's and early 80's ?
>
> Just Curious.
>
> Thanks
>
> Kevin

I have one left. Black. I lent one other to my brother Paul who sold it.
Mmmm.

They did have a good, slabby sound. But are very, very heavy in weight for
someone of my age.

PT