My E-Center lawsuit

Hey guys guess what.I saw a lawyer about my broken
shoulder and stitches.The lawyer said that I had no
case because the hundreds of people all around me are
not "credible" witnesses because they all were there
for a concert.Also I fit the description of a
TEENAGER.I said "that still doesn't give them the
right to throw me over the damn rail!",so I quickly
left this lawyer because I obliviously thought he had
no clue about what he was talking about.I went to
another lawyer this time in Philly.Get this he said
the EXACT same thing!I went to four different lawyers
in two different states and they ALL said the same
thing!That's It I give up!I have a broken shoulder and
16 stitches because I was thrown over the rail by a
group of security guys all over something I didn't
do!What's right in the world(besides this list and The
Who)?
                          -jess in jersey

                        A.K.A-Sally Simpson