RE: Kevin's money

> Kevin,
> Re: "Why all for nothing???...Just my 2 little pennies."
> Does this mean you are offering SuperLorin cash money?  If so, please
> Email
> me privately as I am also in need of Who-cash.
> Jeff in Massachusetts

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Jeff, you wise guy.  If two cents are what
you're looking for....yeah, I can do that!!!  ;-)
	 Trust me, I'm having my own "Who-cash" needs at the moment ("really
honey, just one or two more shows and that's it!!!  Really!!")  ;-).
	BTW, you probably know this, but I didn't learn until moving up here
that Vermonters refer to folk from Massachusetts as "massholes".
	Kind of funny.
	(legal disclaimer......no reflection on you intended in any way).

	Also BTW...the "spell-check" suggestion for a mispelled "refer" is
"reefer".  *That* gave me a chuckle :-)!
	Kevin in VT