RE: Ox pick Hunt

> At PNC I was giving 2 thumbs up to The Ox and I was jumping and
> shouting...
> He looked at me with a look like; "hey man, ofcourse I know I'm the best,
> it's alright" and gave me a thumb back...
> BTW, had anyone notice the owl on John's stack at PNC???
> Cheers,
> Bjorn Ciggaar

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I *did* notice you watching me carefully as I
hunted for OX picks after Philly.  Damn, thought I was the only one who
noticed him quickly flicking picks at us.
	You looked like you wanted to tell the guy chewing your ear off to
shut up, and then join me in the hunt.  If I had found one, I but you would
have!

	Kevin in VT