Re: Afternoon Napster

> Get rid of the current record companies and a new structure will form up
> provide the same services.  I think it's starting to become visible just
> lately.

I have been thinking about that.  The Who, of course, aren't stupid but
they're not Business School grads either.  If you were going to set up to
sell your own material online, you're going to need to form an apparatus
that works like a mini record company to do it, find out how to most
effectively spend your publicity money, etc.  And where do you find these
people?  Heaven knows there's probably a ton of people, including many, many
crooked ones, itching to volunteer for that job.

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm