Shoreline ticket available: Sec. 102, Row DD, Seat 13/14

That's 4th row center-stage for those of you unfamiliar with
Shoreline.

I had to buy a pair of tickets from a broker in order to get 4th row.
So be forewarned: this ticket isn't cheap.  However, Shoreline I'm
told is an excellent venue and unless you have some kind of inside
connection, I think this is about the best seat you're going to be
able to buy.

Please email me privately if you're interested.  I'm only interested
in recovering my cost for the second ticket I had to buy in order to
get the ticket I'm using for myself.  I won't be making any money from
this ticket.
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,