Rolling Stone

Ok, I just voted in that battle of the bands thing and Pearl Jam is WINNING.  What the hell? I know it's just a stupid poll and its probably all 13 year olds voting anyway but that pissed me off.  So I think we should all go there and vote about 50 times so that the Who wins by an obscene amount.  I mean we all love them 50 times as much as anyone loves a band like Pearl Jam, which is fine and all, but it's definitely NOT the Who.  So I'm going to go to that site about 10 more times or so.  Let's show those corporate-slave bastards what's what!
Viva La Resistance!
Anne