JOnes Beach

Does anyone know why he did it? Maybe it was because Jones Beach was his =
favorite venue (which he mentioned during the show). Or maybe he did it =
because of all the faithful who sat through the rain and nasty winds.

Vinman

Apparently someone in the audience had asked him to do it--that's why he
said at some point "Do you know how old I am?  How old are you?"  Either
way--it just made the whole night perfect.
As for thinking you dreamed it, I think i dreamed the whole concert!
marino