re- Tour Envy / Communion

Yes and No would be my answers to Jeff's questions. I also think that
age and responsibilities have something to do with it. A long time ago, I
was able to follow The Who to many a concert. I was still living at
My parents house,travel,tickets was cheap etc...I had no responsibilities. I
was freeee! It was before I began to realise that you had to get serious
about a career etc.... I recently saw three
shows in different cities and that was about my limit. I could not afford to
go to more. And it was also due to the kindness and generosity
of people like keets,Magik and a couple others that lent me a helping hand
that I came thru OK ! There was a time I would have tried to get to as many
show as Possible but alas, life today has it's constraints:
Mortgages,bills,loans etc.... So it's off to work I go. I also saved every
penny I could muster up in the couple of months before the tour began which
helped out quite a lot. Some lucky people CAN afford to
splash out, hey good for them as they've probably worked very hard for
their money and if that's how they want to spend it fine! Oh well, I'll
be at WPB though ! See you there.
Regards,
Derick.