Re: Tour envy

Hi Jeff.....Its funny you wrote this because I thought the same thing. I have
been a Who fan for all my life, even met Roger at his home in England. I went
to the Nissan show and met many fans before the show. I thought I was bad
till I found out most of them had tickets for at least 5 shows across the
country. I actually watched one girl throw away her 4th row ticket to buy a
ticket from someone for the front row for another $350.00.( You know who you
are...lol) These people had families like me and jobs and just decided thats
what they wanted to do. I have talked my husband into another show, we are
trying to get good seats for Fl. I think I would follow them around myself if
my husband didnt give me those looks like "you are an adult, grow up" lol.  I
really think these people just decide they are going to have a great time (an
expensive good time) and thats that. My parents look at me like I am crazy to
want to dish out another $800.00 for another show. Then I remind my father
that he persues his car show interests and bought a very expensive older
car...lol I guess its all in what you are interested in...well before I bore
everyone to death...I am out of here...lol   Sandy