Tour envy

I caught the Tweeter Show and found it to be nearly religious.  I have been
reading the tales of you folks who followed the tour with envy and lust in
my heart.  I've tried to rationalize and steal from the family budget to
catch a few more shows this summer and fall.  Alas, I have responsibilities
that conflict of my obsessive thoughts.

Questions for the travelling Who followers (and I ask this with admiration
and envy):  How do you folks do it?  Do you have lives?  Unlimited funds?

I understand the Who-obsession, I have it.  But I really would like to
indulge my own obsession a bit more.  Please give advice on how I can do
this.

Thanks
Jeff in Massachusetts