MSG in October

I'm usually well informed about the activities of the Who, but this time I seem to have missed something.  Apparently, as I learned from reading the list, The Who will be at Madison Square Garden in October.  Is this true and official?  Have tickets gone on sale yet? If not, when will they?

Also, is there anyone out there who will be seeing the Who in the near future and would be willing to purchase a T-shirt and hat for me (I'll send the money of course)?

Larry
israeloff@msn.com