Acoustics at the Philips in Atlanta

Thanks Brian,
I was at the Tweeter show and am building my rationalizations to get another fix this year.  I will probably make the decision in the next week or so, when I can put a price on it and try to come up with the funds.  It looks like there are plenty of seats available now.

Part of my rationalization would be some evidence that the Philips has good acoustics.  I do want to see them indoors.  It seems to me that that *may* be possible on another tour next year, possibly in London around in December.  I AM SPECULATING HERE!!!!!  NO FACTS, I DID NOT START A RUMOR!!!!!

Anyway, thanks.  I will be sure to try to hook up with some listers if I make the trip to Atlanta solo.

Jeff