I WON TICKETS TODAY!

I've been dialing all summer -- first for the Irvine Meadows show via 95.5
KLOS and then for the same show via 93.1 Arrow.   With blisters on my
fingers, I continued dialing the last two days for Arrow's ticket give-away
for the 8/14 Hollywood Bowl show.   I won!   Bob Coburn (many will know him
from Rockline) took my info and confirmed it -- I'll be seeing The Who at the
Bowl FOR FREE.

This is the first time I've ever won tickets.   I couldn't get info on where
the seats are.  Can anyone give me an idea of what I should expect?   Since
they weren't promoted as such, I don't expect them to be in the first 10
rows, but where will they be?