Kicking yourself

Jester-
You mean you didn't get enough of a beating at the WHO concert?

-Jill-

-- BEGIN included message

--- Joe Lewinski <lewinski@icanon.com> wrote:

> It was my son Jason's kite.  It was my backup plan
> to attract listers
> if the balloons failed (which they did - gale-force
> winds blowing them
> parallel to the ground).   It worked until several
> nose-dives over a
> fence caused me to beg for help from passers-by to
> redirect her back up
> to the "highest high".   Anyway it worked, as Kevin
> was able to make
> his way over from the chemical zone of inert gases.

Hey Joe I walked right past you and didn't realize
it.Your kite was bright green and had some pink and
purple in it and had a green tail right?Were you in a
green mini van?Almost in the corner of the lot?I can't
believe I forgot,I was so excited about meeting you
and Kevin to.I'm kicking myself now.

     -jess in jersey