RE: We'll be fighting in the streets!

--- "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org> >
[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Wow.  I hear a lawsuit a
> building.  Can we call
> you Sally Simpson from now on??

Sure why not I don't like my name anyway Sally Simpson
is cool with me!

What a great list! You guys always seem to cheer me
up!(when my mom traded my tickets,getting trampled at
the concert etc.)Thanks for all the concern.

I wasn't kidding when I said there was tension in
> the air at Philly.
>I could have predicted this sort of thing.  I don't
> know if it was the
> Nitrous, or just the combination of drugs, or just
> the lack of security in
> the back lots that gave everyone this feeling of
> anarchy.

I still love Philly very much but we need tougher
security and drug laws.

Sorry you got caught in the middle of all that.
> 	But man!!! what a great WHO story to tell your

 That's very true but I hope someday I'll have one to
tell that doesn't involve pain!

>Did you stay for the remainder of the show???????

 Hey Kevin no little injury like that will ever keep
me from seeing the Who! Of course I stayed!

  a proud member of this list
               -jess in jersey
                   (the Sally Simpson of the year
2000)