Re: A special show - Simon at The Bitter End

In article <a0.6fdc20a.269ba12c@aol.com>,
    Wdbedzyk@aol.com  writes:

> [...]. Based on
> focused to care about such things - what a shame. Give it a try, you will be
> pleasantly surprised!

I'm not too narrowly focused, but right now The Who takes priority.  If
there hadn't been a new 2 disc Who live release plus a new Entwistle
release (that country thing) plus a new imminent live PT disc all of
which are trumped by a live tour, I would be pursuing this with more
interest.

As it is, I'm pressed just to keep up with this relatively low-volume
(compared to O&S or the newsgroup) mailing list!
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,