Nissan show

Just a quick note...I was at the Nissan show and it was outstanding!! Rogers
voice was incredible, the famous scream made you wonder what fountain of
youth these guys are drinking from. Pete was very much enjoying himself. This
is pure Who...no decorated stage presence...they don't need it....just great
music. Thanks Joe for getting everyone together at TGIF....it was great and
fun to meet everyone!!

On another note...I am looking for 2 tickets for another show...any show..in
the first 5 or so rows. If anyone knows of any GOOD seats please email me or
post on here. Thanks!    Sandy