RE: We'll be fighting in the streets!

> even
> though I was no where near the fight.About 6 security
> guards swarmed me.I had no idea what the hell was
> going on.Then all of a sudden 3 guards pick me up and
> hurl me over the railing.Then the people who really
> started the fight ran over me when they were running
> from the guards I was just left there throbbing and
> bleeding,but I heard the Who in the background of all
> the screams, which made everything alright.
>
>    16 stitches and a broken shoulder,
>            -jess in jersey

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Wow.  I hear a lawsuit a building.  Can we call
you Sally Simpson from now on??
	I wasn't kidding when I said there was tension in the air at Philly.
I could have predicted this sort of thing.  I don't know if it was the
Nitrous, or just the combination of drugs, or just the lack of security in
the back lots that gave everyone this feeling of anarchy.
	Sorry you got caught in the middle of all that.
	But man!!! what a great WHO story to tell your kids!!!!!!!!!!!
	Did you stay for the remainder of the show???????

	Kevin in VT