Tell George I'm a-comin'

Well, you never know where luck is going to strike. I have a friend,
long-time Who fan but has yet to see them, who moved to Austin a few years
ago. He came back this week and has a ticket for me, 2nd row, Houston. Uh, I
really shouldn't go but I have to go. That's if nothing goes wrong. So
ye-HA, tell Georgie Jr. I'm a-comin' if he wants to make something out of my
sig.
But seriously, now I'll get to see Alan and Sherridan (I assume) and perhaps
some of you West Coast fans who might not be traveling all the way to
Atlanta. That will make it all worth it (well, the seats don't hurt either).

"Will the highways on the Internet become more few?"
                           George W. Bush, Presidential candidate

        Cheers                 ML