Wow

Hey guys let me start off by saying
wwwwwwwwwwwooooooooowwwwwww!I finally lost my
Who-ginity at the E-center show.It was amazing!The Who
blew my 15 year old mind!I enjoyed myself even though
iI broke my shoulder in the middle of the set(do to
stupid concert goers and even stupider security!)

Hey I have a question I thought I knew a lot about the
Who but, I never heard of John Entwistle and the
Pioneers.If you never have either click here:
http://www.pioneersdirect.com/

Can anyone give me more info on this?

 still on Who cloud 9,
    -jess in jersey